Nethmin Warna, Anna Steel and the team would like to offer you a warm welcome.
Why choose us?
- We’re committed to our clients and go the extra distance to give you the highest quality of care.
- You’re safe in our hands – our experienced team ensures a safe environment, with no compromise in treatment or materials. We always have your best interests at heart.
- Our clients tell us they feel well informed, relaxed and able to ask questions. We take time to explain the options and treat you as an individual.
- We’re part of the local community and a lot of our clients come to us from recommendations, which speaks volumes about our good reputation.
- We’re client-centric, offering flexible appointment times and out of hours emergency advice.
Our practice has been recognised by the British Dental Association and has received the British Dental Association Good Practice award. This award shows our ongoing commitment to quality and is assessed every year. We provide a modern and safe environment and closely follow protocols and procedures in line with government recommended standards.
We believe in an honest and transparent approach and our pricing structure is clear. We have a set price list for items of treatment which we believe you’ll find competitive. We provide free dental consultations to children under the age of 12 (we ask that parents are registered and attend the practice at our recommended intervals) and expectant mothers.
We’re on the ground floor and have wheelchair access to the surgery. Home visits can be arranged if required, which can be discussed with your dentist.
We’re conveniently located in Odiham, within easy travelling distance from Hook, Church Crookham, Fleet and South Warnborough.
We’d be delighted to talk to you about how we can help. Please contact us.
Nethmin, Anna and the Odiham Dental Care Team
Why not follow us on our blog. Click here to find out a little bit more about us!