The nerves within a tooth can become infected if it has been damaged extensively, due to decay or trauma, for example.
- A safe and effective way of saving these teeth is to clean out the nerves in the root canal, then seal the tooth to prevent further infection.
- A crown may then be required to support the tooth and create a final seal around the tooth for the long term.
- Root canal treatments are complex and should never be rushed.
- We use single-use nickel titanium rotary files which safely and efficiently clean the infected nerve.
- The teeth treated are isolated prior to cleaning the root canal to maintain sterility and ensure safety for our clients.
- Accurate electronic measurements are taken to ensure the best results.
- We use a microscope to ensure we clean out the nerves in the root canal as well as possible.
Contact us for help with a problem tooth