There are a number of dentists surrounding the village of Odiham. So what should you look for when choosing the right dentist for you?
Dentistry is a very personal service and should be based on a trusting, professional relationship with a Dentist. It is important to be able to have a positive link with the other members of the dental team and it’s always nice to see a friendly face. There are however a few other factors that might be taken into consideration.
1. Have you had a recommendation? Generally a happy customer would always recommend their Dentist. Maybe ask a good friend where they go.
2. Have others made positive comments about the practice. Have you seen any recent testimonials?
3. How easily can you access practice information e.g. a practice website or request a practice brochure. A website and brochure should have key information maybe some pictures of staff showing who you are to meet. A price list would also be useful.
4. Can you contact the practice easily, maybe via phone, or e mail or a contact form on a website?
5. On first contact are you greeted in friendly way where staff gives you all the information they can as accurately as they can.
6. Does the dental practice seem flexible? Are you able to get evening and Saturday appointments and is the Dentist able to contact you prior to you attending addressing any initial concerns you may have.
7. How easy is it to access the practice? Is there space for buggies and good wheelchair access?
8. Can you access out of hours care at the practice and get any advice or be seen if required?
There may be more so please feel free to comment!
It goes without saying that at Odiham Dental Care we feel we offer all the above and more!
In later blogs I will post on what to maybe look out for during your visits and maybe after your visit too.
We look forward to seeing you soon
Odiham Dental Care is a dentist on the Odiham High Street. Offering excellent dentistry with a caring approach